Who doesn’t love heat crescent rolls proper out of the oven? Our easy recipe is scrumptious as a meal or as an appetizer.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit educational medical middle. Advertising on our website helps help our mission. We don’t endorse non-Cleveland Clinic services or products. Policy
- 1 yeast cake or 1 package deal of dry yeast, softened in 3 tablespoons of heat water
- 3 eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 cup heat water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- 5 cups flour
- Mix all elements, cowl and let stand in a single day.
- The subsequent day, divide the dough into quarters and roll out to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut into triangles and brush with butter.
- Roll up and let stand 3 to five hours on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 F for 8 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition data (per serving)
Makes 24 servings
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 36 mg
Sodium: 88 mg
Fiber: 1 g
— Recipe courtesy of Speaking of Women’s Health.