Golden milk and turmeric tea are all the fad. This recipe by Wellness chef Jim Perko brings you a novel and creamy mix of flavors. Try this inflammation-soothing concoction as soon as, and also you’ll need to get pleasure from it time and again.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit educational medical middle. Advertising on our website helps assist our mission. We don’t endorse non-Cleveland Clinic services or products. Policy
- 4 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon contemporary ginger, coarse chop
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, floor
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarse floor
- 8 Turkish apricots, dried
- Place all components in sauce pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook till diminished to three cups (about 12 minutes).
- Pour right into a blender. Process till well-blended.
Nutrition data (per serving)
Makes 6 servings
One serving = 1/2 cup
Saturated fats: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 127 mg
Fiber: 1.4 g
Sugar: 4 g
Protein: .91 g