The Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH) BB #:157162 is setting its sights on September to commemorate its fourth annual National Fruits & Veggies Month (NFVM) celebration. Launched alongside the Have A Plant Movement in 2019 as a possibility to raise fruit and vegetable consumption to a nationwide precedence, the annual month-long celebration has reached greater than 100 million impressions collectively since its inception. To maintain the momentum going, PBH is thrilled to unveil the 2022 National Fruits & Veggies Month Toolkit for plant-passionate professionals, so all can participate within the celebration of everybody’s favourite and flavorful vegetation – fruits and veggies!
The 2022 National Fruits & Veggies Month Theme is “Celebrating The Roots Of Our Food.” Fruits and greens are the “root” of our well being and well-being. Fruits and greens additionally function a deeply-rooted connection level with customers – whether or not that’s connecting with the farmers and growers who take care of our meals from the bottom up or utilizing meals to attach with our family members. National Fruits & Veggies Month is a time have a good time all of the goodness that fruits and veggies deliver to our tables, our minds, our souls in addition to our well being and happiness.
“September is a pivotal moment to both showcase the benefits of eating more fruits and vegetables and celebrate all of the hard-working individuals across the supply chain who work tirelessly to deliver America’s favorite and flavorful plants to our stores, our restaurants and our tables,” mentioned Wendy Reinhardt Kapsak, MS, RDN, PBH President and CEO. “The 2022 National Fruits & Veggies Month Toolkit makes it easy for everyone to join PBH in “Celebrating The Roots Of Our Food,” with turnkey sources, compelling social content material, visually interesting artistic belongings, pattern communications instruments and extra. Let’s take the Have A Plant Movement to the lots and encourage tens of millions of Americans to eat extra fruits and veggies for more healthy, happier lives.”
This September, PBH will even launch new client analysis, that unveils particular fruit and vegetable hacks, in addition to consumption boundaries and insights that may result in lifelong habits. Rooted in behavioral science, the PBH staff has taken insights from this analysis to create promotional content material and activation concepts that may assist unify messaging and immediate new and inventive methods to speak about fruit and veggies with customers.
Here’s an outline of what to anticipate within the 2022 National Fruits & Veggies Month Toolkit:
- Simple methods to become involved, i.e., schedule not less than one social media put up in your firm or private social media channels that talks about fruits and/or veggies. Use the hashtags #haveaplant and #NFVM2022 to raise and combine your content material into the broader dialog;
- Leverage one of many 4 content material themes, laddering as much as “Celebrating The Roots Of Our Food” that additionally stem from the buyer analysis research, i.e., making it simple; again to fundamentals; fruit & veggie hacks; and fruit & veggie care;
- Segmented simple and enjoyable activations, promotional concepts and alternatives for suppliers, retailers, neighborhood leaders, well being and wellness professionals in addition to life-style/vitamin/agriculture and culinary/foodservice influencers;
- Expertly-curated social media posts and pictures for business, influencers and customers to put up and share on their social media channels;
- New and interesting social media tiles and GIFS for folks to have interaction with followers and create user-generated content material, i.e., Every time you eat #haveaplant; Every time you order #haveaplant; Every time you taco #haveaplant. Go to the “Get The Creative” tab to seize your GIF of alternative!
- Sample press launch for collaborators to point out their management and specific their assist for National Fruits & Veggies Month to assist customers eat and revel in extra fruit and veggies extra typically; and
- Turn-key editorial copy to be used in newsletters, web sites and different inner and exterior communications to seamlessly share the fruit and veggie love.
“This September, we ask that everyone across the industry share at least one social media post or include content in a consumer-facing communication or newsletter about National Fruits & Veggies Month,” mentioned Katie Calligaro, PBH Marketing & Communications Director. “We created the new toolkit in the spirit of keeping it simple and easy. We recognize the value of turn-key resources to aid in planning for National Fruits & Veggies Month as well as showing support for PBH. This toolkit provides industry with the opportunity to rally around fruit and vegetable consumption as well as drive momentum for the award-winning Have A Plant Movement. We hope you will join us!”
PBH’s National Fruits & Veggies Month Toolkit is out there FREE for obtain HERE.
For extra details about how one can become involved in National Fruits & Veggies Month, and how one can customise your built-in September advertising plans with PBH, contact Katie Calligaro, PBH Marketing & Communications Director.
About the Produce for Better Health Foundation
Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH), a nonprofit 501(c)(3), is the one nationwide group devoted to serving to customers dwell happier, wholesome lives by consuming extra fruit and veggies, together with recent, frozen, canned, dried and 100% juice, each single day.
Since 1991, PBH has invested a long time into creating trended insights on attitudes towards all types of fruit and vegetable consumption, along with campaigns and partnerships with authorities, meals business stakeholders, well being professionals and different thought leaders to collaborate, facilitate and advocate for elevated consumption. Campaigns included first, the 5-A-Day program, after which, the Fruits & Veggies—More Matters public well being initiative. While 5 fruit and veggies every day is nice recommendation, and extra will all the time matter, PBH’s new behavior-based call-to-action is Have A Plant. Rooted in behavioral science, PBH’s transformative Have A Plant Movement is an invite that may encourage folks with compelling causes to consider within the highly effective function fruit and veggies can play to create comfortable, wholesome and lively lives.
Be positive to hitch the Have A Plant Movement and get new recipes, snack hacks, meal concepts and different tips from cooks, registered dietitians, in addition to meals and wellness specialists by visiting www.fruitsandveggies.org. Follow us on Facebook @fruitsandveggies; on Twitter @fruits_veggies; on Instagram @fruitsandveggies; on Pinterest @fruits_veggies; and on LinkedIn at Produce for Better Health Foundation. And bear in mind to #haveaplant.
PBH can be chargeable for the Lead The Change Collaborative Consumption Campaign– a multi-sector, multi-year initiative designed to maximise the ability of PBH’s distinctive thought management place, widespread influencer community, credible scientific and market analysis, and, most significantly, its modern members and companions, to steer a call-to-action for addressing the worldwide fruit and vegetable consumption disaster. The initiative consists of analysis, thought management and communication platforms to make sure the marketing campaign speaks with One Purpose, One Voice and One Call-to-Action. For extra data go to: www.fruitsandveggies.org/leadthechange.