UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — During finals week, Penn State University Libraries is providing video games, actions and crafts to assist college students chill out and cut back stress as they examine for finals and full end-of-semester papers and tasks.
De-stress Fest takes place in 5 Libraries areas throughout the University Park campus and in Berks Thun Library at Penn State Berks, providing free espresso and snacks, in addition to video games, actions, artwork remedy and different stress-management choices, which range with location.
Hours for all Libraries areas University-wide are available at the University Libraries’ website. Visitors are inspired to confirm all areas’ working hours previous to their go to. The full schedule for De-stress Fest actions in any respect University Park Libraries areas and Penn State Berks is listed beneath:
Sunday, Dec. 11, by means of Tuesday, Dec. 13, Mann Assembly Room, first flooring Paterno Library
- Free espresso snacks and crafts, 3-8 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 6, by means of Thursday, Dec. 8, Architecture and Landscape Architecture Library, first flooring, Stuckeman Family Building
- Puzzles, snacks and crafts out there every day, 5 p.m. to shut.
Monday, Dec. 12, by means of Thursday, Dec. 15, Engineering Library, 325 Hammond Building
- Coloring and puzzles all day.
- Snacks and drinks (whereas they final).
- Features: Group classrooms, One Button Studio (reservations required).
Sunday, Dec. 11, by means of Thursday, Dec. 15, Fletcher L. Byrom Earth and Mineral Sciences Library, 105 Deike Building
- Coloring and jigsaw puzzles offered all day, and snacks (whereas they final).
- Group collaboration rooms, One Button studio, Virtual Reality Center (reservations required), comfortable seating and plenty of desk area to swimsuit finding out wants.
Monday, Dec. 12, by means of Thursday, Dec. 15, Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library, 201 Davey Lab
- Coloring and jigsaw puzzles.
- Snacks (whereas they final).
Thursday, Dec. 8, by means of Thursday, Dec. 15, Berks Thun Library, Penn State Berks
- Indoor strolling path.
- Origami crafting, fidget toys and picks from the Thun Library Wellness Collection.
- Light refreshments.
Library Guide on Personal Health and Mental Wellness
Studying college students could discover the Library Guide on Personal Health and Mental Wellness helpful, which incorporates many informational assets on matters starting from sleep and diet to digital well-being and train, in addition to hyperlinks for getting assist by means of Penn State providers.
New leisure studying e-book and audiobooks out there with Libby app
To get began having fun with e-books, audiobooks and extra in your telephone or pill, obtain the Libby app and check in along with your Penn State Account user ID and password, or go to libraries.psu.edu/services/libby-overdrive for tips and extra info.
For extra details about De-stress Fest or questions on lodging or the bodily entry offered, contact Megan Gilpin at 814-867-0069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.