Disasters and Emergencies – PA.Gov

Below is a listing of essential contacts from this information and past, gathered in a single place on your comfort.

Disaster contacts in your group
These county contacts are inside your group and may help you throughout a disaster, notably when you’ve got particular wants. You can also join with them to arrange for emergencies earlier than they occur.

Report suspicious conduct

United Way of Pennsylvania
Call 211 for personalized well being, housing, and human companies.

Department of Human Services
Contact your county assistance office and/or apply online for assist with meals, medical help, house heating, and extra.

Disaster Distress Helpline
Provides free, 24/7 disaster counseling and assist.

American Red Cross of Pennsylvania

Access a searchable database of rental properties statewide via the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency.

Insurance points
The Department of Insurance helps coverage holders settle disputes with their insurance coverage corporations and may reply questions on your protection. Call 877-881-6388.

Utility help
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission helps settle utility disputes and help those that are having points paying for his or her utilities. Call 1-800-692-7380 for assist.

Birth/demise certificates alternative
Certificates misplaced in a disaster? Call the Department of Health at 717-772-3480. Fees are waived if there’s a state disaster declaration.

License/registration alternative
Call PennDOT at 800-932-4600 or access vehicle services online for driver’s license and registration card replacements. Fees are waived if there’s a state disaster declaration.

Assistance for disabled owners and senior residents
The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation helps take away particles from broken dwellings and sanitize after a flood. Call 800-442-6351 or 800-830-7327 (TTY).

Assistance for older adults
Older adults can contact their Area Agency on Aging for assist and companies.

Narcotic therapy
If your narcotic therapy program is closed or public transportation has been shut down, discover out the place you may get a visitor dose by calling the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs at 1-800-662-4357.

Bias and discrimination
Call the Human Relations Commission at 717-787-9780 for bias and discrimination complaints.

Agriculture assist
Get steering on how you can deal with crop and feed contamination points and pursue monetary help via your County Extension Office.

Fraud safety
The Attorney General’s Office helps reply questions on restore scams. Call 800-441-2555.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.